This program is for college students. To be considered, you must not graduate before May 2022.
To be eligible you MUST:
- Be a U.S. citizen (Interns may NOT hold dual-citizenship).
- Be suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation.
- Be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Be enrolled full-time as a sophomore or junior in an undergraduate program at an accredited university and have completed a minimum of 24 credit hours.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0.
- Be available for an interview and other applicable processing between October 2021 and December 2021.
- Be available for the 10-week summer program May through August of 2022.
- If male, over 18 years of age, and born after December 31, 1959, you have registered with the Selective Service System.
NOTE: Some positions may require pre-employment drug testing.